I present to you another episode “Ask Jenna (and Drew!) Kutcher Anything!” You guys loved our last episode about marriage, and this time we thought we would answer your pregnancy questions… Many of you have walked with us through our miscarriage journey, and we still want to invite you in during this new stage!
We are fully covering ALL the nitty gritty details of your questions… If you’re wondering how we found out we were pregnant, the journey of fertility, or if we are finding out the gender, then this episode is for you!
This episode was totally unscripted, uninhibited, and truly showed what life is like behind the scenes As always, the questions that come out of our FB group and Instagram make my day! Cheers to YOU, my Goal Diggers! Thank you for embarking on this crazy journey with us!
TUNE IN SO YOU CAN HEAR THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS…
- Kendra asked: I’m dying to know the story of how you found out and what Drew’s reaction was.
- Marie Crews I wanna know how you’re feeling overall, being pregnant after a struggle! I know that my miscarriages were tough and my pregnancy has been an amazing blessing, even being sick as a dog.
- Michelle asked Were you excited to announce or not?! What were your emotions like?
- Anna on Instagram asked: How are you planning your own mom and Mother in Law’s involvement with Mini Kutch?!
- kdagaines My biggest question is how do you think your business life will pivot when baby arrives and how are you planning and preparing in advance to help that transition be smoother? This is something I didn’t really think about when my first was born that I wish I had.
- Maija Kay asked “I know you’ve done podcasts on miscarriages already and this has less to do with being a mom, but can you explain more of what you did to get to where you are now? Besides being “gluten free”, how did you “increase” your fertility? I’ve had a very similar story so I’m curious!
- Zivana asked I recall in a podcast that Drew was likely to stay at home. Is that still the plan? Again congrats, so excited for you guys!”
- laureelise.creates from instagram asked I was wondering how you went through the first weeks before reaching the stage where you had had your two losses? Do you (still?) have fears of loss after you passed the 12weeks’ mark?
- Keelymassiephoto Congrats! Do you plan to have a birth photographer?!
- thelovelygeek My question for you is how are your previous losses affecting you with this pregnancy? Any words of wisdom on being able to enjoy a future pregnancy with this lingering fear?
- Courtney Grace Dooley If you plan to breast feed & what your birth plan looks like!
- Taking Cara Babies: “Will you find out the gender?”
- Prichu10 As for baby names- traditional or modern/original?
- Delaneyspaid With being pregnant now, do you notice any changes in your energy // has that impacted your productivity / the way you work?
- Lifeonlarson While being an entrepreneur, woman, mama, wife, what does your self-care routine look like? How do you find the time?
- myseamlessparty Yay so excited for this episode! My question: Since you’re so creative at decorating too – what are your plans/ideas for decorating baby’s room?
- My seamless party also asked: Will you be sharing pictures of this aspect of your life? What types of things will you choose to share and what things will you keep personal?
- sherryhunter asked “How can we get Joanna Gaines to decorate the nursery?” LOL
There ya have it! The real peek into what this pregnancy has been like… Truly from the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for your love and support and prayers. We feel so lucky to be surrounded by this community, and take you on this journey with us!
PHOTO: By Whitley McDonald