Today I’m introducing you to a very special woman who serves my team: Kerry Swetmon. Kerry runs my Facebook ads every single month and helps me with my overall strategy. I am so excited to talk about the world of Facebook ads in this episode because it’s been an integral part of growing my business, and Kerry is an absolute expert with them! I’m even sharing how much money I’ve spent on Facebook marketing over the last five months and although the number might totally shock you, I can tell you that it’s been absolutely worth it!
Kerry is going to give us her recommendations on the three things you should be doing online for your business, and although important, why Facebook ads are just part of an overall integrated marketing plan. She also reveals why you need to look ahead on how you are going to recoup the money you’re spending on advertising, the benefits of split testing your Facebook ads and how you can get started if you’re a complete beginner with this type of marketing.
This conversation with Kerry will show you that being consistent and believing in yourself enough to make that investment is what it takes to be successful, and Facebook ads can get you there if you are practicing what she shares with us!
Things you will learn in this episode:
- What are the three things you should be doing online?
- Why Facebook ads are just part of an overall integrated marketing plan
- Why you need to strategize or look ahead on how you are going to recoup your advertising dollars
- If you are just getting started why placing Facebook ads is a feedback loop
- The benefits of split testing
- What are people’s biggest fears about running Facebook ads
- How should beginners get started?
- Why Facebook ads should be used during the time in between launches