WOW. This episode release is making me feel more vulnerable than just about any podcast release yet….
Ever since my sister started managing Goal Digger, she has been trying to convince me that listeners genuinely want to hear about my LIFE- not just business topics.
Say, what?! My little life in small-town Wisconsin is considered interesting?!
But, sometimes little sisters can convince you of crazy stuff, and we put together our first episode dedicated solely to answering listener’s most-asked personal questions about my life! (Still crazy to me!)
A SNEAK PEEK OF WHAT QUESTIONS YOU’LL HEAR ANSWERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- My go-to stores, brands, and websites for shopping
- My faith story… the first I’ve told my testimony to an audience…
- What my “self-care” routine looks like
- Where in the heck does my “unshakable confidence even come from?!”
- My very, very best marriage advice!
- What I wish my younger self knew…
- Who takes all of my pictures (cough, cough self-timer!)
- Who is my biggest influence in my life
- All the way to, how fast did I run my marathon!
That’s right– and that doesn’t even cover one-HALF of the questions I dug into!
I don’t want to give all the juicy answers away so tune into this episode if you want an authentic look into my everyday life and most monumental moments. Everything from my faith story to my favorite Netflix shows all the way to “the one thing I wish I could tell my future child”…
This one is real, it is raw, …. (and you just may hear your question and name mentioned on air!)