Okay, you guys. We are breaking it on down today, and this is going to be good! We’ve been sharing and preaching the magic of Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi’s new and EPIC course they launched this week: the Knowledge Business Blueprint. You might know that Dean is my personal business coach, so I’ve known about this program for awhile now!
These guys have been hard at work the past 8 months consolidating their combined wealth of business and marketing knowledge to deliver a step-by-step program all about teaching YOU how you can extract your unique knowledge, package it up, sell it to others, make massive impact and bring in profits. And, friends, it is pretty legit.
Okay, okay, that’s putting it lightly. To be honest, this is THE best course I have ever seen — and I’ve seen, taken, heck, even created many upon many courses. Today, I wanted to take you on a deep dive into the KBB course, share what it will teach you, help you decipher if it’s a fit for you and walk through how it can transform your life. (Because it’s honestly been changing mine already… Can you believe that?)
Sounds a little too good to be true, I know — but as someone who has been growing a business in this self-education world for 5-plus years, I can honestly say I got my next million-dollar idea within the first half-hour of taking the course, like I was freaking out and voice texting my team over my idea and it happened inside module one. It’s THAT amazing. Next week, I’m going Live on Facebook every day to answer your biggest questions and dig deeper into the course with you, but for now — here’s my honest review of the KBB.
WHAT IS THE KNOWLEDGE BUSINESS BLUEPRINT, ANYWAY?
Maybe you landed here and you’re like, “What in the world is Jenna talking about?” Let me give you a little insider peek. The Knowledge Business Blueprint is a four-module course designed by business moguls Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi. Dean kept hinting at his “new” project and I begged to get early access to the program to test it out and offer feedback. I’ve been working my way through the program myself, and I am completely blown away.
Tony and Dean took their combined 60 years of business expertise, bundled it up, and turned it into a teachable program designed to help anyone (literally… anyone) build, market, manage, and make money from value-delivering masterminds. Their thought is that EVERYONE is an expert at something — whether it’s gardening, baking, home-brewing beer, designing websites, making cat slippers, and anything in between.
I had two friends text me in the same day, one joined so that he can help other people through cancer, something he recently lost his beloved wife to. The other friend had gone through IVF to conceive her twins and she wants to educate women who are facing infertility and provide resources to help them. Both of those messages made my heart soar because the essence of KBB is the fact that it’s a roadmap and a step-by-step process to help you package up what you know and get it out into the world to drive impact.
If you have a serious passion about a topic or a lot of experience doing something, you, my friend, are an expert who can hone that knowledge into something teachable and sellable. This course will give you the confidence to share that expertise with others, plus you’ll get all the nitty-gritty marketing strategies that will help you set up and run impactful and lucrative events.
A QUICK RUNDOWN OF THE MODULES
MODULE 1: What it takes to succeed, how to find and extract your unique superpower, the secret art of storytelling, and all the foundational aspects of who you will be serving and WHY.
MODULE 2: How to get people interested and invested in your mastermind, techniques to sharing your superpower in the very best way, and ultimately how you can earn a serious profit from it.
MODULE 3: The elements that make an unforgettable and valuable mastermind for attendees (hint: it’s WAY easier than you’d think), event checklists so you never miss a thing, and an introduction to MindMint, the software designed by Russell Brunson, marketing funnels wizard, that streamlines the entire event management process from beginning to end.
MODULE 4: If you’re reading and thinking, “I’m not an expert” this module is for you. It will teach what it means to be a knowledge broker and extract important information from renowned experts, how to get a commitment from those experts, and the true foundations of a successful business.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT KBB
Now for the good stuff… I would never promote something I didn’t wholeheartedly believe in, and this course is beyond incredible, impactful, life-changing, and all the other good words I could possibly come up with. Truthfully, becoming an affiliate was a gift because as I was taking it, I knew it could help my audience and I could lead others through it while making a commission. It was a win, win, win! I get to learn, teach, and lead, my three favorite things.
It is absolutely packed to the brim with tangible knowledge and doable action steps that will keep you progressing throughout the course with motivation and ease.
Here are my top 6 favorite things from the Knowledge Business Blueprint:
- TOOLBOX: I totally dig that there is a toolbox at the end of every module with little exercises and challenges that support each module and help you gain additional clarity on your specific goal.
- CLARITY: All of the action items are super clear and clean, so you’ll always know what to look forward to next in the progression of the program. Some you can accomplish quickly, some you want to take more time on. You get to choose the pace you work through it.
- REWARDS: I’m legitimately picking up tools that I’m going to implement into my own courses going forward, like locked rewards and bonuses! When you achieve certain percentages of the course or log in a consecutive amount of days, you can unlock different rewards that encourage you to keep going. (It’s our job to help students continue through the course so they can experience real results and gain back their investment, and this fun technique is a real game-changer.)
- DESIGN: The design of the KBB is genius-level intentional and so well thought out. They truly thought of everything so you don’t miss one detail or nugget of knowledge as you go. It SHOWS that their decades of experience running events, sharing wisdom, and learning from trial and error has led to this program. To me, it gives me so much confidence that they’ve consolidated all of their experience and are delivering it so people can be successful at this their first time out of the gates.
- E-NOTES: Maybe it’s my inner nerd, but I love little deliberate details, like the fact that you can add your own e-notes module by module right in the training so you can stay organized. It’s an awesome little feature so you can track things while you’re listening and stay focused if you aren’t a pen to paper kinda person.
- DIVERSITY: Multiple teachers share their own knowledge and expertise within the course so you can gain knowledge from a variety of pros. Dean’s team that plans his own day-of events, do behind-the-scenes tech, and create his funnels all talk on their areas of knowledge to give real insight and understanding to how to put everything together in a smart and streamlined way. It’s real people teaching you real steps, not some high-level theory that you’ll never be able to apply.
Who I would recommend this program for:
- If you’re considering becoming a coach, running a workshop or conference, starting a mastermind, building a course or wanting to sell education either online or in person, KBB will help you to extract your knowledge and teach you how to build a curriculum that gives other results. It will then help you to fill and run your event (whether online or in person) and Mindmint, the software, will help you to lay it all out… almost like a personal assistant.
- Examples: A business mastermind, a course on organizing a closet, a membership site, a life coach, someone who teaches about Facebook, an expert in crockpot meals, a fitness expert.
- If there’s a call on your heart to help lead others through something you’ve experienced to help shortcut the time they will spend, speed up results, cut down on confusion, or eliminate overwhelm. KBB helps you to figure out your genius and then guides you down the path of impact (and profits) by showing you how you, yes you, can educate others.
- Examples: A hairdresser who can help other hairdressers with their businesses, someone who’s experienced the confusion of cancer treatments who can help others, someone who has overcome hardship and can teach others the tools it took to overcome, teaching others how to plan a wedding, helping moms to balance motherhood. The list goes on and on and on.
- If you’re already some sort of coach or educator but you never really educated yourself on how to be the best and you piecemealed a plan together. I’ll be honest, I joined this program, mostly as a case study so I could see how they built it and get ideas for my own programs — but then I started consuming the content and became obsessed with what I was learning. I’ve been an educator for 5 years and module one schooled me and gave me the tools to be a better educator and to get others bigger results.
Here’s what one of our students had to say about KBB:
Like I said… THIS. IS. GOOD. I know it’s a lot of information to consider, and you might still have a few questions before you leap into this experience and soak up all of these guys’ incredible knowledge. If that’s you, take a browse through my separate info page dedicated to all the KBB details you’ve got to know. I tried to make it easy to understand and aimed to include everything I could to help you determine if it’s a good fit for you!
Still have questions?
All good, we get it! My biz coach, Dean, put together this amazing FAQ video (the good stuff starts about 7 minutes in, so fast forward if your time is limited!) Plus, don’t miss me going LIVE every day Monday through Friday next week to break down the course even more and answer any and all of your lingering questions! I hope you’ll join me on this insanely powerful learning and earning opportunity.
Disclosure: When you purchase KBB through me, I collect a commission — I also commit to showing up for you for a month straight as a mentor and coach to get you maximum results, pretty cool, right? I am an independent Mastermind.com Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Mastermind.com. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Mastermind.com or its parent company, Mastermind.com LLC.